Here are my other fears:
- I know there will be tears when I leave them. What if they don't stop all day? I have been called to the church nursery recently for Dash's "mommy-itis.". I don't want to break their hearts or have them feel abandoned.
- What if the other kids don't like them?
- What if the teachers don't like them? I am scared my kids might be high maintenance and of course no one tolerates that like their mother.
- What if Ladybug won't tell them she needs to potty?
- Dash was in the process of weaning then he got sick and that went out the window...better get back on that. (more on that topic)
- What if Ladybug says a bad word she learned from Ms. Lady ( I've been trying to do better!)
- What if they don't cooperate? What if they are the "bad" kids?
- What if they get in trouble? Of course they need to be disciplined but to have someone else scold my child, which of course I would want them to if they deserved it, but I don't want someone to have to do that.
- What if they don't think my kids are as cute as I think are?
Oh I am scared and nervous! Maybe they won't go. Lord knows we don't need to be spending the money on this. It makes me feel like I am selfish to want to have this time, but it is a necessity at this point. We will see what happens.
My babies truly are my heart and soul and I want to protect them from any and everything. And
now here they go out into the world without me....ok out into a Baptist church without me.